This is NOT a Pro ED/SI blog. I'm not pretending to be perfect, i'm not recovered, but I WANT to be.

today you are you
that is truer than true
there is no-one alive
who is youer than you

Sunday, 5 July 2015

On from here

Blogging used to be really supportive. When I first started this blog there was a little group of us who checked in with eachother and helped out and stuff.  Now blogging - well I dunno. I used to want this to be about other girls with bulimia bad ednos feeling valid- not like anorexias poor cousin...that we struggled too. 

Now I'm bored with feeling like I have to validate my illness against other peoples idea of what an eating disorder is. ARG

Fuck it. Sometimes it's just nice to not feel lonely. 

I may have become more of a functioning person these days and I think I feel my eating disorder is different now-  it plays a different purpose to it's original of "lose weight at all costs". Now it is safe, a retreat, rather than being fuelled by desperation and need and fear. Now it just is. It's still shit though. 

No comments: